Sunday 13 July 2014

YouTube Prankster Invades the Pitch During World Cup Final!



Vitaly Zdorovetskiy aka Vitalyzdtv, a well known YouTube Prankster who at the time of writing this has over 6.4 million subscribers to his main channel - was caught during a pitch invasion. Now, as much as I love the sport and want the game to remain as professional as possible especially when under a microscope like this all I can say is... Goddamn Vitaly you are an absolute legend and a hero! Who else would have the balls to run out in basically nothing but your underpants and try and kiss one of the now World Champions of Football. I can't think of anything more balls-y. I've had the pleasure of working with you before Vitaly and you still never cease to amaze me with your insanity! You crazy son-of-a-bitch!

Check out Vitaly's YouTube Channel HERE - And his Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Pages

Seriously, the dude might actually be insane!



Follow me on Facebook
Tweet at me on Twitter
Watch my YouTube Series: MY LIFE AS A VIDEO GAME
Hit me up on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment